Allergen-free. Paraben-free . Sulphate-free. Soap-free.
- Vegetable Glycerin/Plant Glycerin is a sugar alcohol obtained from natural sources. It is a humectant that adds moisture to the skin.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil - Moisturising, improve skin elasticity, anti-wrinkle, well being. Soothes dry skin and relief eczema. Contains vitamins A, E and B and Lecithin.
- Tocopherol (Vit.E) - Repairs damaged skin tissue, anti-oxidant
- Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract - Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties and promotes skin healing. Indigenous to South Africa.
- Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Camomile) oil - Essential oil with Anti-inflammatory, skin-soothing and comforting properties
- Glyceryl Stearate - Natural emulsifier
- Cetyl Alcohol - Natural emulsifier
- Xanthan gum - Natural thickener
- Citric Acid - Natural Preservative
- Benzyl Alcohol - Natural Preservative
- Dehydroacetic Acid - Natural Preservative
Aqua, vegetable glycerin , persea gratissima (avocado) oil, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, tocopherol (vitamin E), aloe ferox leaf extract*, xanthan gum, citric acid, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, anthemis nobilis (Roman Chamomile) oil*.
*Certified organic ingredients
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product17/10/2017, By Ameliarecently bought this at a market and so happy to see FTN stock it! been using it on my newborn and I just love it. So gentle in scent and feel. definitely recommend07/09/2016, By RobI use this on my daughter who has sensitive skin. Its very gentle and leaves her skin soft. I also like that it doesn have an overpowering smell.30/11/2015, By PriyamvadaThis is a wonder body wash for babies. It doesnt foam but cleans very well. Also the smell is very mild and natural.14/07/2014, By NicoleThis is the only product I have used on my newborn. She is now 7 months and has never had a rash or cradle cap. The smell is not overpowering and her skin and hair are super soft. Very happy.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.