What goes into this natural bum balm that makes it so good for baby?
- Rooibos extract is a gentle anti-inflammatory, rich in flavonoids which protect & nourish baby’s skin.
- Avocado oil moisturises dry skin & relieves conditions like eczema. A great source of vitamins A & E; helps to keep skin supple, elastic & healthy.
- Shea butter is a wonderful natural moisturiser; also rich in vitamins A & E. Great for soothing & hydrating sensitive skin.
- Jojoba seed oil moisturises & protects the skin.
- Aloe extract is an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial South African botanical ingredient that soothes irritation & promotes natural skin healing.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that repairs skin tissue.
- Chamomile is an ultra-soothing anti-inflammatory with a calming natural scent.
- Calendula flower also has healing anti-inflammatory properties.
- Zinc oxide is an antibacterial mineral that helps to treat & prevent conditions like nappy rash.
Aqua, zinc oxide, aspalathus linearis (rooibos) leaf extract, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, glyceryl stearate (natural emulsifier), cetyl alcohol (natural emulsifier), cetearyl alcohol (natural emulsifier), aloe ferox leaf extract*, tocopherol (vitamin E), chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, xanthan gum (natural thickener), benzyl alcohol (natural preservative), dehydroacetic acid (natural preservative), anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) oil*
*Certified organic ingredients
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product23/07/2018, By Simonenot much of a smell but I actually prefer that for my newborn. I got gifted this for my babyshower and I still have some left 3 months later. good quality, good price.15/05/2018, By KatherineThis was recommended to me after my daughter got a blistered, angry, red rash on her bum (think it might be related to teething). This bum balm made an incredible difference. within 12 hours we could see a difference.20/04/2018, By AshI used this everyday on my newborn and still saw pimples ontop of the private parts and switched to oh lief natural bum balm and that worked like a bomb I use it everyday and it helped disappear the pimples almost immediately no regrets for switching bum balms13/09/2017, By NicolaI was not a fan, it my son smelly in a bad way.08/07/2015, By NicoleMy 18 month old daughter went onto a strong dose of antibiotics that caused her to have the most dreadful nappy rash, with bleeding blisters. At first I used Bepanthen as recommended by so many but she would scream for ages afterwards while it stung and I didn see any noticeable difference after two days.
I then remembered I had a tub of the Naturals Beauty Bum Balm and I decided to give it a try. Wow, what a difference. Within 24 hours the blisters had dried up and the redness has reduced significantly. Best of all it didn burn my baby but rather seemed to soothe the soreness.
I would highly recommend this bum balm for babies of all ages.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.