What goes into this natural bum balm that makes it so good for baby?
- Rooibos extract is a gentle anti-inflammatory, rich in flavonoids which protect & nourish baby’s skin.
- Avocado oil moisturises dry skin & relieves conditions like eczema. A great source of vitamins A & E; helps to keep skin supple, elastic & healthy.
- Shea butter is a wonderful natural moisturiser; also rich in vitamins A & E. Great for soothing & hydrating sensitive skin.
- Jojoba seed oil moisturises & protects the skin.
- Aloe extract is an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial South African botanical ingredient that soothes irritation & promotes natural skin healing.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that repairs skin tissue.
- Chamomile is an ultra-soothing anti-inflammatory with a calming natural scent.
- Calendula flower also has healing anti-inflammatory properties.
- Zinc oxide is an antibacterial mineral that helps to treat & prevent conditions like nappy rash.
Aqua, Zinc Oxide, Aspalathus linearis (Rooibos) Leaf extract, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate (natural emulsifier), Cetyl Alcohol (natural emulsifier), Cetearyl Alcohol (natural emulsifier), Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), chamomilla recutita (Chamomile) flower extract, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Xanthan Gum (natural thickener), Benzyl Alcohol (natural preservative), Dehydroacetic Acid (natural preservative), Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) oil*
*Certified organic ingredients
8 out of 9 people would recommend this product31/08/2020, By ElzanneMy 5 year old was getting terrible rashes on her chin from wearing a fabric mask. I thought I would try a baby balm. It cleared up the rash in 2 days and she has never gotten it again. Great product.31/01/2020, By OrganicHelpful29/10/2018, By AnonymousReceived this as a sample. Lovely product not just for babies. Had to purchase one09/10/2018, By AthenkosiWonders it has done for my little one's Bum-Bum....23/07/2018, By Simonenot much of a smell but I actually prefer that for my newborn. I got gifted this for my babyshower and I still have some left 3 months later. good quality, good price.15/05/2018, By KatherineThis was recommended to me after my daughter got a blistered, angry, red rash on her bum (think it might be related to teething). This bum balm made an incredible difference. within 12 hours we could see a difference.20/04/2018, By AshI used this everyday on my newborn and still saw pimples ontop of the private parts and switched to oh lief natural bum balm and that worked like a bomb I use it everyday and it helped disappear the pimples almost immediately no regrets for switching bum balms13/09/2017, By NicolaI was not a fan, it my son smelly in a bad way.08/07/2015, By NicoleMy 18 month old daughter went onto a strong dose of antibiotics that caused her to have the most dreadful nappy rash, with bleeding blisters. At first I used Bepanthen as recommended by so many but she would scream for ages afterwards while it stung and I didn see any noticeable difference after two days.
I then remembered I had a tub of the Naturals Beauty Bum Balm and I decided to give it a try. Wow, what a difference. Within 24 hours the blisters had dried up and the redness has reduced significantly. Best of all it didn burn my baby but rather seemed to soothe the soreness.
I would highly recommend this bum balm for babies of all ages.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.