Allergen-free, Paraben-free, Petroleum-free, Phthalate-free, Mineral Oil-free.
No artificial colors or fragrances.
- Vegetable Glycerin/Plant Glycerin is a sugar alcohol obtained from natural sources. It is a humectant that adds moisture to the skin.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil - Moisturising, improve skin elasticity, anti-wrinkle, well being. Soothe dry skin and relief eczema. Contains vitamins A, E and B and Lecithin.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter - Moisturising, protects skin. It has anti-inflammatory, medicinal and humectant properties.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil - Moisturising, soothing, protection against dry skin.
- Tocopherol (Vit.E) - Repairs damaged skin tissue, anti-oxidant.
- Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract - Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties and promotes skin healing. Indigenous to South Africa.
- Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Camomile) oil - Essential oil with anti-inflammatory, skin-soothing and comforting properties.
- Glyceryl Stearate - Natural emulsifier
- Cetyl Alcohol - Natural emulsifier
- Xanthan gum - Natural thickener
- Citric Acid - Natural Preservative
- Benzyl Alcohol - Natural Preservative
- Dehydroacetic Acid - Natural Preservative
Aqua, vegetable glycerin , persea gratissima (avocado) oil, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, tocopherol (vitamin E), aloe ferox leaf extract*, xanthan gum, citric acid, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, anthemis nobilis (Roman Chamomile) oil*.
*Certified organic ingredients
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product22/03/2019, By NatalieI'm really happy with this lotion. It is light but moisturizes well. It absorbs easily into the skin. The chamomile scent is also lovely and not overbearing19/11/2018, By NikkiGood product.16/05/2018, By JasmineA little goes a looooooong way. I'm amazed at how long my bottle has lasted. very light lotion definitely best suited to a child's skin. very good value04/01/2018, By TammyNo fragrance and very gentle for babies skin08/11/2017, By NazWas disappointed with the bottle. The pump doesn't work. Have to unscrew it to use the lotion. The lotion itself seems to be good.08/11/2017, By NazWas disappointed with the bottle. The pump doesn't work. Have to unscrew it to use the lotion. The lotion itself seems to be good.30/11/2015, By PriyamvadaMy eight months old daughter was suffering from eczema right from her birth and Joburg air was making it worse. But this product is the only thing (along with its bodywash) that worked. Her skin is very healthy now. Definatey going to reccommend this product.03/06/2015, By BonnieAfter trying a number of products what a pleasure to find one that is all natural, only faintly scented (instead of the usual overpowering products) and effective. This product is a wonderful moisturiser and has helped a lot with my babys eczema.18/02/2015, By ChanellI bought this lotion in anticipation of my baby due in April - but have been using it on myself in the meantime! I have been very sensitive to smells during my pregnancy, and this moisturiser has been my saving grace. What a fantastic product. Almost no scent and awesome moisturiser. Will definitely continue using it on myself and baby too, when he comes04/05/2014, By LieslMy baby has eczema, so its wonderful to find a product that is gentle on her sensitive skin. Its been a great moisturiser for when her skin is
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.