- Chocolate Cookies Sandwich
- Choc chip cookie sandwich with a salted caramel filling
- Made with natural Ingredients
- Free from refined Sugar
- Dairy-free, egg-free
- Soy-free, peanut-free
- A great source of plant protein & energy
- High in dietary fibre
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Wrapped individually for an easy on-the-go snack
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Store in a cool dry place.
- 45 g.
- Organic Coconut Sugar, Tapioca, Pea Protein(15%), Rice Flour, Gluten Free Oat Flour, Salted Caramel(Date Syrup, Sesame, Sea Salt), Cocoa mass, Coconut Oil, Flaxseed, Raising Agent (Sodium bicarbonate), Vanilla Bean.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 45 g serving
- Energy (kJ): 803
- Protein (g): 4.95
- Carbohydrate (g): 27
- of which Total Sugar (g): 10.4
- Total Fat (g): 6.7
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1.1
- Sodium (mg): 143.1
- Plastic packet.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product20/09/2021, By MelissaMy favourite fav. I love these so much. Not too sweet. Perfect for an afternoon treat.10/09/2021, By TaniA great treat! The cookie is crumbly and not too sweet, with visible choc chips! And the sweet sticky caramel is just enough to satisfy that sweet tooth!
Highly recommend. Its always in my cart!26/08/2021, By NicoleLoved it! I would have liked it to have a little more filling. But it was tasty nonetheless. Would definitely buy it again.25/05/2021, By DenaA satisfying and only partially guilt-inducing answer when I crave a sweet treat! A little on the expensive side for me, but that doesn’t stop me from keeping a couple around for those occasions!04/04/2021, By MarieBought some for special, once-a-week lunchbox treats for my kids but hard to resist for myself! Tastes great and ingredients so much better than supermarket kids treats.18/03/2021, By EstrellitaAbsolutely delicious! Adding this to my Favourites list for sure.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.