- Bulletproof coffee mix with natural instant coffee granules
- May be enjoyed hot or cold
- Works for a Ketogenic diet
- Infused with bone and joint health improving Collagen
- Assists in boosting your physical energy levels
- Helps to enhance your mental alertness
- Can promote fullness for longer
- Infused with MCT Oil - a source of inflammation reducing agents
- Free of artificial sweeteners, flavouring or colourants
- For a cup of hot coffee: Add one scoop (20g) to 250ml of boiling water and stir in. Drink as you would a normal coffee and enjoy the benefits. For a cold beverage. Add one scoop to 200ml ice water and 50g of ice. Blend until smooth and enjoy.
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep the container closed and store below 25’ C.
- Nett Weight: 400 g
- Medium Chain Triglyceride Powder, Instant Coffee Granules, Collagen, Beta HydroxyButyrate Salt, Natural Coffee Extracts, Stevia Extract.
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 20g (1 heaped scoop) serving
- Energy (kJ): 344
- Protein (g): 2.4
- Carbohydrate (g): 0.4
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 6.4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 6.4
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 200
- Milk - Casein.
- My Wellness Super Bulletproof Keto Coffee has not been tested and evaluated by the MCC and in no way is meant to cure, treat, or prevent any disease or disorder. Supplements are best utilised in conjunction with a healthy diet and goal-orientated exercise routine.
- Always consult your healthcare professional before making changes to your diet or exercise routine.
- Recyclable, compostable and biodegradable Cardboard container. Outer with plastic liner inner.
Country of Origin:
- Product of the UK, Packaged in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.