- 100% locally grown and processed Honeybush and Buchu Tea
- All tea is grown indigenously and organically in the Cape Regions
- USDA Organic and EcoCert organic certifications
- Full of essential minerals for your health such as Iron, Potassium, Calcium, and Manganese
- Minerals are vital to the prevention of anaemia, maintaining fluid balance, and adequate bone growth and repair
- Each box contains 20 tagless teabags foil packed for freshness
- is rich in antioxidants and isoflavons which combat oxidative stress, and prevent the production of free radicals
- helps to maintain and boost your immune system
- is known to have a stabilising effect on blood sugar levels
- has antibacterial, antifungal and antispasmodic properties
- provides relief from premenstrual cramping and bloating
- has anti-inflammatory properties making it a very effective remedy for gout and rheumatism
- is a valuable source of vitamins A, B, C, and E, as well as numerous minerals, antioxidants and disease-preventing flavonoids
Mandela Teas love the idea of keeping Mandela's memory alive by sharing a product with you that echoes his wisdom and presence in a product that supports local prosperity - 100% African and 100% organic, coming directly from the land. A percentage of the profits of Mandela Tea go directly to the Mandela Day School Library project.
Organic Cyclopia Longifolia (Honeybush), Agathosma Betulina (Buchu)
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product03/08/2019, By AnnaI love it01/07/2019, By RebeccaI've tried lots of brands of buchu tea, and this is by far my favorite.16/01/2019, By ClaireGreat favour. Love it. Will definately be ordering more.15/01/2018, By georgaThis tea is outstandingly delicious !! The buchu taste is quite strong but that's what makes it so tasty !!13/09/2017, By JenniferFantastic and great packaging too!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.