- Traditional South African rusks with an ancient grain twist
- Crunchy and delicious dipped in rooibos
- ÖKO certified organic spelt
- No artificial flavours
- No preservatives
- Palm oil-free
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Ancient Grain Spotlight: Spelt is a rich, plant-based source of niacin, which helps to reduce low-density (bad) cholesterol, and helps to improve high-density (good) cholesterol.
- Store in a dry place.
- Keep the packet sealed after opening to preserve freshness.
- Nett Weight: 300 g.
- Certified Organic Spelt (Wholegrain), Coconut Flakes, Brown Sugar, Coconut Oil, Soya Milk, Orange Juice & Rind, Baking Powder.
Allergens: Wheat, Gluten, Soya.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
8 out of 9 people would recommend this product08/04/2021, By KarinSome of the yummiest vegan rusks I've tasted so far.30/10/2020, By YususYUM!27/10/2020, By AliyahYum!26/10/2020, By RosanneTasty10/09/2020, By DanaYummy I love them! Super crunchy05/05/2020, By CarynVery nice04/05/2020, By KendelDivine and unique15/04/2020, By JianineI was really looking forward to tasting these rusks, but was very disappointed. Did not enjoy them - too little salt / the salt-sugar balance is not right, or something. And they were expensive too.12/03/2020, By Winniedelicious and crunchy
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.