- Made with Oregano herbs imported from Spain
- Ideal for topical use but not for ingesting
- Helps to improve your skin health
- Can reduce bacterial and fungal skin infections
- May reduce pain
- Packed with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Not added with any synthetic chemicals
- Vegan friendly
- Palm Oil free
- Comes in a recyclable bottle with plastic cap
- Baths: Add 5 drops of essential oil(s) to a warm bath. If skin is sensitive, blend the essential oil in a teaspoon of carrier oil first. Close the door so the vapours don’t escape. Soak for at least 10 minutes relaxing and breathing deeply. For added moisturising, dilute the oils in 10ml of carrier before adding to the bath.
- Massage: Add 5 – 6 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier oil. Mix thoroughly and apply liberally to the skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Nett Volume: 10ml
- Origanum vulgare (Origanum) Essential Oil.
- Essential oils may cause skin irritation, especially to children.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing before including this product in your skin care regime.
- Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes.
- Recyclable glass bottle with plastic cap.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with ingredients from Spain
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product30/01/2022, By DanniGreat quality - will use again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.