- Cleansing & soothing shampoo
- 99.8% Natural Ingredients
- Contains organic tea tree & lemon essential oil
- tea tree has antiseptic & anti-dandruff properties
- Soothes itchy & flakey scalp
- Non-toxic shampoo
- Free from sulphates, parabens, silicone, Alcohol & mineral oil
- Palm Oil-free
- Recyclable packaging
- Certified cruelty-free by Beauty Without Cruelty SA
- Suitable for all hair types
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Apply to wet hair, lather and rinse well.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only.
- In the case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
- Nett Volume: 250 ml.
- Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Sodium Levulinate, Isoamyl Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternafolia (tea tree) Leaf Oil*, Salicylic Acid, Potassium sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene**, Linalool**.
- *from organic farming
- **naturally occuring in essential oils.
- Recyclable polypropylene cap and Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) soft touch tube.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product19/11/2021, By CandiceI was very excited to see that you have your own brand of shampoo, bought it, used it and made my hair feel amazing, clean fresh smell so gentle on my hair nad scalp very happy. THANKS FTN18/11/2021, By OliviaGentle and great for the kids, love the scent.08/11/2021, By RowenaI like the scent of the shampoo. My hair tangles badly when washing with this shampoo and my hair feels limp and I feel that there is residue on my scalp. Also my hair is very lackluster after using it with no body and bounce. Not sure I will buy it again
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.