- Help to moisturise your eye area
- Can reduce puffiness or dark circles
- Added with Aloe Vera gel - to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging
- Enriched with Cucumber seed oil - which can improve your skin elasticity
- Assists in strengthening your skin’s protective barrier
- Contains the anti-aging properties of Carrot seed oil
- Carrier agent - natural essential oils
- Vegan friendly
- Palm Oil free
- Held in a recyclable glass bottle with plastic pump
- Gently dab around the upper and lower area (NOT directly on your eyelid) with your fingertip. You might feel a slight sting or tingling when you first apply, this is normal.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 20ml
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.
- Recyclable glass bottle with plastic cap and pump
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product31/10/2023, By FrancoiseYes28/01/2023, By CindyI've been using it for about a week and it appears to be working ok, but I don't think well enough for it to warrant the price. Also - don't like the smell, but fortunately it goes away fairly quickly after application.30/01/2022, By MarinaThis eye gel really works, I apply a little under my eyes for dark circles and it works within minutes!!! And I was born with dark circles. First time that I found a product that really works so well!22/12/2021, By TazzThis eye gel is just outstanding, one see an immediate difference after applying it. Can highly recommend this product!!!12/12/2021, By SareneI keep my eye gel in the fridge so it's extra cooling and soothing when I need a quick depuff in the mornings. Unlike other eyegels, this one doesn't dry out after application which means I can do some depuffing eye massage with it as well. It instantly plumps out the fine wrinkles and is so soothing. A summer must-have!03/11/2021, By BevI have been using The Hugo Apothecary range for about a month now. From the first time I used it I could feel and see how the products left my skin hydrated and dewy. Over the weeks my pores have minimised, my skin feels so clean, soft and smooth and definitely plumper. Loving all the products especially the two cleansers, the hyaluronic acid as well as the accompanying serum. Thrilled to have discovered this range.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.