- Naturally fermented green tea kombucha
- Made using certified organic green tea
- With lemon and lime
- Added guarana and ginseng
- No added preservatives
- No artificial colours
- No artificial flavours
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love Happy Culture Kombucha - Zesty Energy because not only is a healthier alternative to high-fructose fizzy soft drinks, but it's also a great alternative to those energy drinks packed with sugar, caffeine and taurine to name a few.
- Enjoy as a refreshing beverage at any time of the day or night.
- Best served chilled.
- Valerian root may leave you feeling drowsy.
- Do not consume more than 10 mg of CBD per day.
- Insufficient evidence to suggest CBD is safe for children, pregnant or lactating women.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Did you know? A can of ordinary big-brand soft drink (330 ml) contains about 2.7 times more calories than a can of Happy Culture Kombucha.
- Nett Volume: 330 ml.
- Raw Kombucha (Mineral Water, Organic Green Tea, Starter Cultures, Kalahari Desert Salts, Residual Raw Brown Sugar), Lemon* , Lime**, Lime* Ginseng Extract, Guarana Extract.
- **from concentrate
- *essential oil.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 ml
- Energy (kJ): <63
- Protein (g): 0.5
- Carbohydrate (g): <4
- of which Total Sugar (g): <4
- Total Fat (g): <0.5
- of which Saturated Fat (g): <0.4
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg):
- Recyclable aluminium cans.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product26/10/2020, By AmyTasty29/07/2020, By CarolynI love this brand and drink all the flavours - they are refreshing and you know NOT too full of sugar like other Kombucha's - a great drink when you need one.22/05/2020, By DawnI really enjoyed this product. The citrusy infusions are really delicious, an the kombucha nicely elegant and balanced. I also enjoyed the low sugar aspect as I prefer dryer flavours. Will definitely get this again and keep in in my fridge as a staple for when i need a healthy, refreshing energy kick !15/05/2020, By KellyI don't like the fact that there is essential oil in this, its not good to consume from all I've read
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.