Good Health Vitamin D3 is suitable for everyone concerned about their health and for those that spend most of their days indoors at work, school or home.
- 60 fast dissolve tablets
- Natural tropical flavour
- Naturally sweetened with stevia
- Vital in stimulating calcium absorption into bone promoting strong healthy bones
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) is sourced from the oil (lanolin) that protects the skin & wool of sheep – harvested from the wool as a by-product of the wool industry.
- SAFE to take during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Please note: Good Health is a major exporter and top NZ health product manufacturer, bound by their reputation and standing within the health industry. They are a fully certified GMP facility, which means they can only purchase raw materials from fully GMP certified raw material suppliers. This means that all along the chain, every company is regularly assessed via the pharmaceutical GMP protocol and must attain, and maintain, a high level of functional and ethical control over what goes into the products. This is why sometimes, when they run out of a particular ingredient and cannot source from their usual designated supplier, you have to go without the product for a while – because they will not/and cannot use just any company that may be able to “fill the shortage”.
- Depression – Associated with Seasonally affective disorder (SAD). Also linked with low Vitamin D levels regardless of lifestyle and health factors
- Bone health / Osteoporosis / Osteomalacia / rickets – Plays a critical role in calcium metabolism.
- Muscle weakness
- Elderly –The older you get the less Vitamin D you make.
- Psoriasis – regulates cellular growth and differentiation in skin tissue
- Diabetes – essential for normal insulin regulation
- Obestiy & overweight – not utilised well as it gets hidden in excess fat
- Autoimmune disorders – Multiple sclerosis (MS), Lupus (SLE)
- Cancers – colorectal, breast and prostate
- Naturally dark skinned people – have higher melanin levels which blocks UVB radiation and limits the body’s ability to produce Vitamin D3
- Possible interference with calcium channel blockers
- Not to be taken with hyperparathyroidism or sarcoidosis without medical supervision
- Take 2 hours away from cholesterol lowering medication (as Vitamin D is fat soluble)
Adults and children over 3 years old take 1 tablet daily with food or as professionally advised.
- Active: Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 25mcg) 1000 IU
- Additional: Naturally sweetened with stevia. Natural colour (beta carotene). Natural tropical flavour, citric acid.
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product25/02/2021, By PJSSmall and easy to chew so it's great for kids and teens who don't want to swallow.22/01/2021, By PATGood price and I love the fact that they are so SMALL23/03/2020, By LeighI bought these knowing full well that they're not vegan, despite my being vegan, because Vit D is essential for a vegan diet and I don't expose myself to the sun nearly enough to produce my own Vit D., and I can't seem to find a product that is vegan. I can taste the lanolin, and as a vegan, the taste is not pleasant at all. I have to swallow it very very quickly to avoid the taste. It's more of a necessary evil, and I'm sure I'll experience the benefits by not experiencing the symptoms of the lack of Vit D. So thank you to the sheep responsible for sharing.25/02/2019, By SueEasy to take one a day and they actually taste great!01/08/2018, By MirandaExcellent product for a good price.14/11/2016, By CharlotteThese tablets taste great and are easy to integrate into your daily routine because they dissolve in your mouth. Their candy status has made it easy for me to take them regularly and my skin and hair have definitely improved over a period of about two months.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.