- Berberine 1000mg supplement
- May help to reduce blood sugar
- Can help to manage diabetes
- Can improve cholesterol markers
- May help to regulate the metabolism
- Promotes heart health
- Housed in a vegetable capsule
- Free from gluten, sugar, lactose, corn, egg & nuts
- Free from artificial colourants & flavourings
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Take 1 x capsule 3 times daily, preferably 30 minutes before meals.
- Please note that 3 capsules is a serving size and needed to achieve the desired intake of 1000mg
- Discontinue use if any adverse effects are experienced.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Not intended for children under 18 years or those pregnant or nursing.
- Individuals with a known medical condition should consult their doctor before using this health supplement.
- Store in a dark, cool, dry place below 25℃.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contains 90 x capsules. 30 servings
- Berberis Aristata [root, 40:1 extract standardised to Berberine HCL 97% DHE], Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose Capsules.
- Recyclable glass.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product23/09/2023, By RejaunNot effective at all. I’ve been taking Natroceutics Berberine Complex prior to this and it has been amazing in helping stabilize my blood sugars. Each of the Natroceutics Berberine Complex Contains 550mg of Berberine Complex. This product is advertised as 1000mg but fails to clarify its per daily dose making it 333mg per capsule. Result not as effective over the last two days since taking this on the same diet my after meal readings are higher.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.