- Natural dried pineapple pieces
- Expertly dried to retain their golden sweetness
- Preservative-free, sulphite-free
- A good source of vitamin C
- High in dietary fibre
- Can be added to yoghurt, muesli or trail mix
- Makes a wonderful on-the-go snack
- Bio-bag based on renewable raw materials
- Choice grade
- Locally sourced
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags that are 100% plastic free and recyclable. Our bio-based bags are made with non-GMO plant based-materials. The bio-bag is certified by DIN, CERTO, TÜV Austria, and DIN EN. Our planet-friendly protective carton box is sourced from sustainably managed forests and printed with vegetable-based inks.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Nett Weight: 200 g.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1364
- Protein (g): 2.5
- Carbohydrate (g): 64
- of which Total Sugar (g): 47.2
- Total Fat (g): 0.3
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.0
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): 0.1
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 0.2
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 4.8
- Sodium (mg): 0
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product19/08/2021, By TreyDried pineapple is the new dried mango! Absolutely so delicious, we go through a box in a day in our household of 2!18/07/2021, By AlexVery nice pineapple, tastes great and I love that's there are no additives! Similar to the By Nature pineapple, except smaller pieces, vs whole rings. I would definitely repurchase.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.