- Gentle, natural exfoliator
- Suitable for sensitive teenage skin
- Smoothes, resurfaces and removes impurities
- Naturally scented with essential oils
- Advanced natural formulation
- No plastic microbeads
- No artificial preservatives
- No parabens
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the Naturals Beauty - Lotion Enzyme Exfoliator because it returns to nature to find the answers to your exfoliation needs. No rough microparticles, no acidic chemicals and no drying peels! It uses a powerful combination of enzymes extracted from pineapple and papaya to give you your glow back.
- Pump a few drops of enzyme exfoliator onto finger tips.
- Apply in gentle circular movement onto your face, careful around the eye area, until facial skin is covered.
- Leave it on skin for 5-8 minutes.
- Gently rinse off.
- Use up to 3 times a week.
- Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml.
- Aqua, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Oil*, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid.
- * Certified Organic Ingredients
- Bottled in amber glass with pump action dispenser.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
19 out of 19 people would recommend this product22/08/2021, By azimaMild exfoliating experience. Needs to start on very long to see results29/06/2021, By NoelleGentle on my skin and better than a harsh exfoliater. Love it.20/06/2021, By CandiceHave used the exfoliator a few times now, leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. Definitely recommend *****07/06/2021, By TMy skin is very sensitive and heading into the mature category - therefore I opted for an enzyme exfoliator. I have been using it 2 to 3 times per week for two weeks and I am very happy. I typically use it at night, followed with a skin barrier builder and a rich moisturiser.06/05/2021, By LisaI am really enjoying this product, my skin feels smooth after use and it works well for my sensitive skin30/03/2021, By TeganJust wow really. I use it twice a week and my skin is radiant as a result and it helps with declogging and clarifying my complexion. Light and easy to use and oh so very natural and lovely.23/02/2021, By KThe glow that comes from using this product is something else. I’m so happy with my skin27/01/2021, By NatalieLove this exfoliator. It leaves my skin looking great, especially the next day if I used it the night before.18/01/2021, By CarlynMy skin loves this.
It's brighter and smoother and just overall better looking and feeling31/12/2020, By RikaI always prefer enzyme exfoliators and this one works very well. My skin feels smooth and soft afterwards. Will definitely buy it again.03/12/2020, By ShirleyI'm loving this exfoliator. My skin is too sensitive for the kind with microbeads but this one does the trick without redness and rash.01/12/2020, By CandiceThis exfoliator, and whole range is beyond amazing. Smells as if one is at an expensive spa and I love that it's free from all the nasties. Very kind to hypersensitive skin!13/11/2020, By NatalieA good product that works!23/10/2020, By TanaYou can really feel the enzymes at work06/10/2020, By ViviBetter than the muslin cloth I have been using05/10/2020, By PearleneNice21/07/2020, By PLeaves your skin smooth and nourished!23/06/2020, By LeanneNice product. Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft without damaging or irritating skin.15/06/2020, By TraceyA truly lovely product. The pineapple and papaya almost fizz on your skin leaving ut feeling smooth as a babys b...
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.