250g of Puffed White Rice
- Wheat and gluten free
- No GMO, preservatives, colourants and animal products.
- Natural, unbleached
- Produced in a completely gluten free factory
By itself, the puffed rice cereal is digested rapidly, but combining your cereal with healthy ingredients can help you reduce its glycemic index and up its flavor. Add sliced strawberries or a handful of blueberries to your cereal for a touch of sweetness.
Benefits of Rice
- A suitable and healthy replacement for wheat flour if you must maintain a gluten-free diet.
- High in protein
- Contains insoluble fibre, the substance that helps waste material move through the intestines.
- Low in sodium, saturated fat and cholesterol.
- Mixture of complex nutrients and carbohydrates.
- Rich in resistant starch that induces the growth of healthy bacteria
- Rich in manganese, which helps in the proper development of bones and cartilage. It also helps in better absorption of calcium.
Rice - Puffed
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product22/08/2017, By MelissaThese are perfect for making "rice krispy" treats. Melt some dark chocolate, honey/maple syrup and some nut butter. Add the puffed rice and place in a baking tin. Press down firmly and freeze for a few hours. Delish!24/07/2017, By Zeekids loved it.20/07/2017, By DaniBeen eating it everyday as a cereal. Its like healthy rice crispies!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.