- Organically grown soursop (graviola) supplement
- Natural antibiotic properties
- Helps to support the immune system
- Helps to prevent colds & ‘flu
- Antibacterial & anti-parasitic properties
- Supports healthy digestion
- Therapeutic dosage: 2 capsules 3 times daily with food and water.
- Maintenance dosage: 1 capsule 3 times daily with food and water.
- Use under the supervision of a health practitioner. Take breaks from use (i.e 2 days/week, 1 week/month & 1 month/year).
- Do not use this product if you are taking antihypertensive or MAO inhibitor medications, have neurodegenerative or Parkinson’s disease.
- Consult your physician prior to use, especially if you have any medical condition or are taking any medications.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- 60 Capsules
- 500mg Graviola (Annona Muricata/Soursop) Leaf & Stem
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product04/11/2021, By FaatimaI took this product for Stage 4 colon cancer which metastasized to my liver. I think that the product took about 2 months to "kick in". At the start of chemo, tumour markers were at a high of 1160, it should be below 5! Within 2 months of taking this product, tumour markers went from 1160 to 173! It is currently at 6 and I'm on my 9th chemo. I can't say that soursop was the only thing that contributed but I can say that once I stopped them, tumour markers decline was slower. Oh and I must mention that I am having chemo every 2 weeks. I took the product only on the week I wasn't having chemo so it didn't "interfere" with the chemo.
If you are in a similar situation, I would highly recommend.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.