- Single-origin Honduras coffee
- Roasted in South Africa
- Dark roast for full-body
- 100% arabica
- Certified organic by Mayacert / HN-BIO-169
- Available in beans and filter grind
- Water quality matters! For best results, use filtered water.
- Preheating all of your brewing equipment with hot water helps to keep the brewing temperature stable.
- Use the correct grind for the correct brewing method.
- Always ensure your coffee brewing equipment is kept clean between brews.
- Once opened, store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place out of sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Available In: 250g & 1kg
- 100% Arabica Coffee.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Honduras.
- Roasted and Blended in South Africa.
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product09/04/2021, By NadineI tried it because of all the good reviews. Was not disappointed.19/01/2021, By KureaGreat coffee and organic!12/12/2020, By CelinaOrganic & tasty31/10/2020, By AriGreat taste01/08/2020, By GreenieGood27/07/2020, By greeniegr801/07/2020, By NicoletteGot this for the first time. What a fantastic coffee! Full rounded aroma and taste. Wonderfully rich and fragrant from the first sip to the last drop. Absolutely a winner!27/05/2020, By AnnaI love it19/05/2020, By CsweidLove this blend! I’m addicted at the moment.08/05/2020, By TrishaLove this coffee07/05/2020, By GenLoved this coffee - so I bought another as a gift for my Italian Mother In Law...Beautiful aroma and makes a lovely strong espresso - Definitely a staple in my monthly shopping cart01/05/2020, By APretty much any coffee I have tried from Central America is a winner.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.