Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Infrared sauna blanket
- Equipped with remote control for with temperature and time settings
- Features zip openings for arms and hands
- May help to detox the body & reduce inflammation
- Promotes glowing skin & boosts mood
- Can improve sleep quality
- Aids faster recovery after exercise
- Provides relief from muscle tension
- Maximum time setting of 60 minutes
- Reaches a maximum temperature of 80℃
- Place sauna blanket on bed, yoga mat or heat-resistant surface.
- Connect its two wires to the output interface & plug into a power source.
- Select time & temperature preferences.
- Beginners to spend 10 to 15 minutes in an infrared sauna blanket.
- Once you’re acclimated, use for a suggested 30 to 40 minutes.
- Wear comfortable cotton, skin covering clothing & socks when using the sauna.
- Ensure that the blanket has cooled down before cleaning & storing.
- Wipe down after use & let it air dry.
- Use a non-toxic gentle soap or cleaning wipe.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Can be folded for easy storage.
- 178 cm x 84 cm
- Outer blanket made of high-quality PU
- Inside of blanket made of waterproof PVC
- It is advisable to consult a GP prior to use if:
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, suffer from skin diseases, burns or are under medical supervision for cancer, broken bones, fractures, osteoporosis or hyperhidrosis.
- If you are experiencing nausea, headaches, or abnormal blood pressure, have a pacemaker, other implantable devices, or body implants.
- If you experience anxiety, claustrophobia or other psychological illnesses.
- Not advisable for immediate post-surgery use.
- Recyclable cardboard
Country of Origin:
- Product of China
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.