- Blended with Fennel and Fenugreek - which help to improve lactation
- Ideal for a cold or hot brew tea
- Kilojoule free
- Not for pregnant women
- Available in 20 and 40 tagless tea bags
- Added with natural flavouring with Ethyl Alcohol as carrier substance
- Halaal friendly - approved by the South African National Halaal Authority (SANHA)
- BPA free and compostable
- Locally made by a Women Founded brand
- Gluten free
- Caffeine free
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Vegan friendly
- Palm Oil free
- Hot Brew Tea: Use 1 tea bag for every 250ml boiling water using a cup or teapot. Steep for 5 to 10 minutes. Enjoy with or without milk, honey/sugar or a slice of lemon. Best enjoyed at 60° C. Hot brewed tea chilled, with ice, makes a delicious ice tea.
- Cold Brew Tea: Use 2 tea bags for every 250ml cold water using a jug, bottle or travel cup. Steep for 10 minutes. Leave tea bag in. Refrigerate and use within 24 hours
- Sweeten with fruit juice, honey or sugar if a sweeter ice tea is preferred. Garnish with mint and/or a slice of fresh lemon
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please do not drink if you are pregnant.
- Available in 20 and 40 Tagless tea bags
- Cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product13/09/2023, By CarmenThis product works extremely well. I noticed an increase in my breastmilk supply after just 1 day of drinking 3-4 cups. It tastes great too!25/03/2023, By KeagileAs I knew Mom who struggled to produce milk in the early days after delivery, this tea has been my go to product. I am now producing more than enough milk now, im drinking 3 cups a day, this tea works like magic. What a lifesaver.14/10/2022, By AshleighWonderful and pleasant experience ordering online, it came the next day. Quick and easy. I'll be ordering more oftenI only take 3 cups per day n my milk production has increased, I love the tea n it smells great, will definitely buy again30/09/2022, By SnowyGreat product for nursing mommas12/06/2022, By PennyI bought this tea for my daughter who gave birth to her firstborn. She likes the taste and the fact that it helps with milk supply22/03/2022, By BerdetteTastes good and definitely helps increase milk supply!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.