- Chewable natural probiotics for children
- Promotes gut health & strong immunity
- A total of 12 probiotic strains providing 5 billion CFUs
- Enriched with 500mg cranberry extract
- Convenient once-daily dosage
- Lactose-free, soy-free, gluten-free
- Resistant to stomach acid
- No added preservatives or yeast
- Suitable for vegans
- Made using globally patented Velobiotics™ technology (delivers 1000 x more probiotics to the gut)
- Microencapsulated for slow, controlled release
- Packaging is biodegradable & compostable
- No refrigeration required
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- Every stage of the Velobiotics process is designed to deliver a top quality supplement with maximum benefits. BioKid™ packs the power of 12 beneficial probiotics, providing 5 billion CFUs per tablet. Velobiotics supplements are made in South Africa, and the packaging used is biodegradable and compostable.
- Take 1 chewable tablet daily.
- Do not give BIokid to your child if they are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients in the formulation.
- Consult a healthcare professional if your child has any medical conditions or is taking any other medicines.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Can be stored at room temperature without degradation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- 10 chewable tablets
- BioKid Probiotic Blend: 5 Billion CFUs (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp bulgaricus, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus fermentum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium longum, Streptococcus thermophilus)
- Inulin (Chicory root extract): 100mg
- Cardboard container
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.