- Lymphatic drainage massage tool
- Increases circulation
- Helps to remove toxins & waste materials from the body
- Rids the body of excess fluids
- Minimises the appearance of cellulite
- May help to boost the immune system
- Can be used on your face, arms, legs, buttocks & back
- Suitable for all skin types
- Perfectly paired with their Stimulating & Detoxifying Oil
- Entirely free from plastic
- Eco-friendly: made from natural wood
- Held in a Cotton bag
- Woman-founded company
- Made in South Africa
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Always start on the right side of your body.
- Massage your body in an upward motion with gentle strokes.
- Do not glide over bones.
- Massage calves, upper legs, buttocks, side body and arms.
- You may also massage your neck and side of your face with the new small curved feature on the long side of the tool.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know? The lymphatic system is made up of tissues and organs that help to remove toxins and waste from the body. Lymphatic Drainage massages stimulate the lymphatic system as it moves the lymph (fluid containing white blood cells) to the lymph nodes which helps to move waste products out of the body’s tissues and back toward the heart. The tool has been shaped to allow you to reach the areas that fuel the lymph fluid circulation around the body.
- Dimensions: 30 x 11 x 1 cm
- Natural Wood.
- Held in a Cotton bag and paper box.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.