- 100% natural bath salt soak
- Part of The Apothecary’s “Delicious Body” range
- Only ethically sourced botanical ingredients
- Made with non-irradiated herbs
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- No parabens or petrochemicals
- Won’t dry or irritate the skin
More about The Apothecary’s “Detox” bath salt formula:
- Epsom salt: Heals and softens the skin, eases cramps and stiff joints, relieves irritation.
- Bergamot: Uplifts low moods and leaves your skin smelling wonderful; gently cleanses the skin of excess oil.
- Rosemary: An astringent that tones and cleanses the skin. The scent of rosemary helps to clear the mind.
Did You Know? Bergamot extract is most famously used to flavour Earl Grey tea, but it’s also used in confections like Turkish delight, as well as certain jams and marmalades.
- Add a tablespoon or more to a warm bath. Soak for at least 15 minutes.
Epsom Salts, Dried Bergamot Powder, *Rosemary Essential Oil (* Denotes Organic)
6 out of 7 people would recommend this product15/03/2020, By RosieI would give this 5 but the rosemary bits are a nightmare to clean up so they don't block your drain! Other than that small inconvenience, these small AMAZING and are so relaxing.07/08/2019, By JeannieI made up a pamper kit for someone as a gift and added these. It was greatly appreciated. A lovely soothing treat.27/05/2019, By JennyI love The Apothecary products but these bath salts were a disappointment :-( The scent was very feint and not that pleasant.20/05/2019, By JeannieThese salts smell so gorgeous, they’re soothing, beautifully packaged and make a wonderful gift.07/04/2019, By LorraineVery nice gift! Friends love it!21/09/2018, By JaniceThis may be my favorite from the range. Soothing and relaxing bath time is here. Dissolves well.17/10/2017, By TraceyApothecary bath salts are so nicely packaged, they have become my go to as a gift.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.