- Organic moringa tea
- Superfood brought to you in tea
- Filled with antioxidants & anti-inflammatories
- Source of plant-based protein & fibre
- Contains all the essential amino acids
- Rich in vitamins & minerals, omega 3,6 & 9
- Naturally caffeine-free
- Light & refreshing taste
- Locally & organically grown
- Pure & unrefined
- Certified organic by Ecocert
- 100% Locally sourced
- 100% Plastic-free
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Pour hot water into a pot or cup.
- To preserve nutrients, do not use boiling water.
- Immerse the bag in water and repeatedly dunk, this helps with the release of antioxidants.
- Steep for 3-5 minutes.
- This easy to drink tea can be taken with honey or lemon as per taste.
- Also delicious as iced tea.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- If pregnant or on blood-thinning medication, consult your health practitioner prior to use.
Did you know? Moringa contains amino acids previously thought to only be available in animal protein sources.
- 20 Tea Bags.
- Dried Moringa Leaf
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 0
- Protein (g): 27.1
- Carbohydrate (g): 38.2
- Dietary Fibre (g): 19.2
- Sodium (mg): 16.4
- Recyclable cardboard carton and inner foil.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.