- Heirloom Italian tomato growing seeds
- Thrives in full sun
- Germinates within three weeks
- Can be harvested within 80 days
- Known for their slender, fleshy fruit
- Suitable for beginners
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Properly canned, homemade tomato pastes, purees, and sauces can be shelf stable for up to a year! Check out our Food Storage & Preservation (https://www.faithful-to-nature.co.za/home/kitchenware/food-storage-preservation/food-containers) category for all of your mason jar, and home canning needs.
- Contains: Heirloom Plum Tomato Seeds.
- Binomial: Solanum lycopersicum.
- Cultivar: Roma.
- Nett Weight: Approx. 3.5 g.*
- *Note: The weight of seeds included will vary slightly.
- Packed in recyclable brown envelopes.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.