- Heirloom sweet melon growing seeds
- Thrives in full sun
- Germinates within two weeks
- Can be harvested within 4 months
- Suitable for intermediates
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Juana María de los Dolores de León Smith (of Spanish descent) was the wife of Sir Harry Smith, the governor of the Cape Colony from 1847 to 1852. The story goes that Sir Harry would always eat bacon for breakfast but Juana would only eat these melons. And so the melons came to be known to as ‘the Spaniard’s bacon’, or ‘die Spaans se spek’.
- Contains: Giant Sunflower Seeds.
- Binomial: Cucumis melo var. cantalupensis.
- Cultivar: Spanspek (Cantaloupe).
- Nett Weight: Approx. 3.5 g.*
- *Note: The weight of seeds included will vary slightly.
- Packed in recyclable brown envelopes.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.