- Therapeutic natural mineral soak for the bath
- With zeolite, natural salts & essential oils
- Contains rose, ylang ylang and lavender oils
- No artificial colours, fragrances or preservatives
- Excellent detoxifying benefits
- Alkalises the body
- Strengthens the immune system
- Calms the mood & eases stress
- Cleanses & protects the skin
- May provide gut & liver support
- Bath soak: Add 4-8 Tbsp salts to bath water.
- Foot soak: 2-4 Tbsp salts to tub/bucket.
- Always stay hydrated when detoxing, by drinking plenty of water.
- Zeolite, Epsom Salt, Himalayan Salt, Bicarbonate of Soda and Non-Iodated Sea Salt blended with Ylang Ylang, Rose & Lavender Pure Essential Oils
Please Note: The packaging has been changed from glass due to safety concerns. The new plastic tub packaging is 100% recyclable.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product13/08/2021, By FAaahh! This really does the trick. Calming, and I found my skin was that much softer after.04/05/2021, By ChevonneLoved this, it is just a shame it is always out of stock10/10/2020, By KathyVery nice product. Goes far and good value for money. My hair was very brittle after this bath so recommend not washing hair during the soak.04/10/2020, By shereleThis smells so lovely and you get a lot for the price! Such a calming soak.17/09/2020, By KerryLove the smell and it goes a long way! It has been lovely to use this in the winter after a stressful day. Pity summer is here as I will miss my bath soaks!!21/08/2020, By LeanéGranules are a bit too fine for me, but they do their job. Great for de-stress and relaxing. Usefull for foot soaks as well.12/08/2020, By SarahGreat value for money, nice big jar. Product smells amazing and I feel invigorated after bathing, can't wait to try the rest of the range.25/05/2020, By LeenSmells really good, good value for money17/05/2020, By PaigeIt smells good, happy with the product.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.