- Traditional herbal tea
- May assist with restful sleep
- Single ingredient tea
- ‘Loose leaf’ tea (no teabags)
- No envelopes
- No staples
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Use 20 mg of Valerian Root Tea.
- Bring 500 ml of water to boil.
- Simmer for 20 minutes, strain and let cool.
- Serve with honey if desired.
- Drink 1 cup, three times daily.
- Consult with your trusted healthcare practitioner should sleeplessness persist continuously for more than 2 weeks.
- Consult with your trusted healthcare practitioner before drinking this herbal tea, especially if taking any chronic or prescription medication.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Did you know? Valerian may have a similar effect to catnip on your furry friends.
- Nett Weight: 100 g.
- Valerian Root.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product09/11/2020, By JessicaIt has quite a strong smell, but it works so well for anxiety03/10/2020, By AngeliqueHorrible tasting tea but it sure does help with insomnia11/06/2020, By MimiIt smells really strong and earthy, almost like "old school magic". Very potent and found it to work for me and make me feel better.23/05/2020, By BronwenThis works and helps me fall asleep.08/05/2020, By RisaRather delighted with this tea02/05/2020, By AshFancy smancy tea.10/04/2020, By LouNot a big fan of the taste, but health benefits are good.03/04/2020, By JFantastic product. Valerian works incredibly well for anxiety and insomnia. Please check for interactions with other medicines including aspirin. It's a potent plant.28/03/2020, By GreenWow
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.