- Wonderful fresh, subtle summer fragrance
- Can replace your regular fabric softener.
- Safe for babies clothes too.
- Disinfects fabrics with every use
- Mitefree coats the fibres of your laundry with allergen neutralising substances, aimed at eliminating allergens
- Can be used in automatic or twin tub washing machines, or with hand washing.
- Packaging is made with recycled and recyclable plastic.
What are these allergens and why do they effect my family?
- Your clothes and bedding are made of fibres which trap potential allergens such as dust mite droppings, pollen, pet dander (scales from your pet’s skin and hair) and pet hair itself, which is usually coated in pet saliva which contains allergens.
- Your clothes and bed linen also collect dead skin cells from body. These skin cells are what dust mites feed on.
- The allergens in your bedding and clothes can provoke your immune system to react in such a way as to cause skin irritation, a runny nose, pink itchy eyes, difficulty sleeping and other annoying symptoms.
- Automatic- Use 1 capful per 5kg of washing in the last rinse cycle.
- Twin Tub- Mix 1 capful per 5kg of washing with water and add to the final rinse cycle.
- Hand Wash- Add 1/2 a capful into the final rinse water, agitate and add to your washing.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children.
- Aqua, Di (Palm Carboxyethyl), Hydroxyethl Methyl-ammonium, Methosulfate (Vegetable Softening Compound), NutriDx (Citrus Based Anti-Microbial), Oleic Acid (Plant Derived Anti Foam Emulsion), Calcium Chloride (Rheologyy Modifier), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender).
35 out of 35 people would recommend this product18/11/2020, By JeanriqueReduced our allergies. Subtle fragrance. My husband is sensitive to laundry detergents but enjoys this product.08/11/2020, By chrisMakes the sheets soft and smell great!22/10/2020, By VilenciaLeaves laundry fresh soft and smelling clean20/10/2020, By TammyFantastic for keeping laundry and bedding fresh10/10/2020, By MelanieLasts for ages and really makes a difference. Clean, disinfected laundry11/09/2020, By ShikaraI love this product. I have severe allergies to dust mites and no amount of medication seems to help. I purchased the So Pure detergent a month ago, and I am so happy to say that my allergy symptoms have reduced drastically and I do not suffer with any side effects. I add a cap of detergent to every wash and use it with the So Pure mite-free spray and together they really work wonders for my allergies.17/08/2020, By WaldiWe're allergic to dust mites, and this is a heaven-sent product! We use it in conjunction with the Mitefree spray to keep all bedding mite free and smelling fresh.06/08/2020, By BarbaraMy animals sleep on the bed so this laundry additive is perfect for keeping the bed linen fresh. I add it to all my loads of washing.30/07/2020, By OceanTop stufff18/06/2020, By MichelleLove this product.09/06/2020, By GoodnessStaple product28/05/2020, By RockNi side effects05/04/2020, By BlueFeeling much better01/04/2020, By WinnerGood results09/02/2020, By CarlaI am so glad to have found this product. It makes a difference to linen and towels.16/01/2020, By ZaheerFantastic17/11/2019, By LorindiDefinately prevents allergic reactions to mites, etc. A must have for people who suffers with allergies. A healthier way of living.08/11/2019, By LaraI will just say... I no longer sneeze on my bed!
I use it on underwear and sheets and towels.
You can’t see that it works you feel the difference24/10/2019, By LindyLovely fresh smell. Using it for bedding, towels and clothes :)19/06/2019, By TeresaHaven't actually worn any of my clothes since recently starting to use this, so haven't noticed if they feel any different, but they certainly smell better! This is now permanently replacing regular fabric softener...18/06/2019, By ArunaMy son suffers from allergy and since using this product to wash his bedding , the problem seems to have subsided. This product seems to work fantastic.
07/04/2019, By DEBRAWashing comes out smelling fresh - but sublty so, not overwhelming. It's still too early to comment on the allergy-fighting effects but so far, so good.09/01/2019, By Lize-MariThis is a great product. Has a subtle fresh smell and my washing feels soft but crisp and definitely helps with allergies. And as you don't need to use as much as normal fabric softener, it goes a long way.31/12/2018, By CRSI like how soft the laundry is, and it has a lovely subtle smell. I like to use it for the bed linens, and of course other laundry too.03/12/2018, By michelleI bought this to help my husband and son with their allergies. Has really helped.12/10/2018, By JenaI really love this product.No more allergies. I will definitely recommend and purchase it again.23/07/2018, By JanisDefinitely buying this again. It is such an easy way to protect your bedding and prevent the allergies from keeping you up at night or waking you up early. The struggle is real :)07/07/2018, By TerriThis is awesome and also makes a great fabric softener. I will definitely purchase this again.22/06/2018, By NishiaI developed a strange sensitivity to "normal" sta-soft years ago and just used vinegar instead. Recently I was told by my homeopath that I have allergies to dust, grass, pollen - the usual suspects. I tried this product to try and lessen the dust in my home, at least. I like the way it makes my clothing feel and I like the peace of mind it gives me with controlling dust in my home.01/02/2018, By ---Best product ever! Our family are highly allergic to dust; etc. This was one of the best changes we ever made.20/07/2017, By JadeExcellent softner. Leaves the clothes smelling very nice and it is better than the conventional softners.20/07/2017, By JadeExcellent softner. Clothes smell so nice and it is better than the conventional softners full of chemicals.21/08/2015, By HeidiThis really works well. I have been using it for several years now, and can honestly say that the allergies in my house has drastically reduced! Smells great, and I no longer even use normal fabric softener. You also really need the tiniest bit, so the 1L bottle lasts a couple of months.18/12/2013, By saffyreLovely product, not only dose it do what it says it dose by getting rid of dust mites and irritants in fabric but it leaves my clothes and linen feeling soft and smelling wonderfully fresh and clean and its so gentle no more fabric softener needed :)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.