- Keeps pesky bugs away
- Completely harmless to our insect allies
- All natural blend of essential oils
- Do not apply Insect Repellent Spray over cuts, wounds or irritated skin
- Use just enough to cover exposed skin and clothing
- Avoid putting on too much spray
- For external use only
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep out of direct sunlight
Did you know?
- Citronella Essential Oil is a potently repellent substance to insects. The oil itself is harvested from the leaves and stems of Lemongrass.
- 100 ml
- Distilled Aqua, Castor (Ricinus communis) oil, Cymbopogon nardus (Citronella) Oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Oil, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) oil.
Country of Origin:
Made in South Africa
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product22/02/2022, By JanineI purchased this product at your V&A store. It just didn't work for me at all. Sprayed, got bitten....sprayed, got bitten and so on and so on. Finished the bottle within 2 weeks and didn't avoid a single mosquito.... Maybe too natural for the feisty South African mosquitos13/08/2020, By MarinaTook this with us on our first camping trip after lock down and this spray works fantastic!!05/06/2020, By CharleneNot sure if it works?14/04/2020, By MikeGreat item and lives up to its claims.22/03/2020, By JacquesIt definitely does the job.
The scent is a bit on the strong side and smells a bit odd but personally it doesn't bother me. It's also a little bit on the oily side but nothing too major.09/02/2020, By OrignalWow15/01/2020, By CandiceSmells great and no bugs at all30/10/2019, By SueGood product ! Only used once so far but worked well and no irritation on our skin08/08/2018, By NinaEasy to apply, with a lovely citronella scent. Perfect for kids and adults alike!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.