- Organically grown cayenne chillies & fresh pineapples
- Mild heat with a sweet fruity taste
- Fresh ingredients from small scale farmers in Eswatini
- Ethically & sustainably sourced
- No artificial preservatives, colourants or flavourants
- Certified Halaal
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Prepare yourself for some real tasty chilli sauce.
- Add to stir-fries, cheese platters & cold meats.
- Store in a dry cool place.
- Refrigerate after opening and use within 4 months.
- Shake well before use.
Did you know? Handcrafted in Eswatini in small batches, with fresh produce sourced from smallholders trained in permaculture and regenerative agriculture. Black Mamba is partnered with Guba who trains small local growers (mainly women) in organic farming and permaculture. Black Mamba buy their delicious, fresh produce – empowering every grower with a fair trade income!
- Nett Volume: 180ml
- Pineapples (38%), Pineapple Juice (19%), Sugar, Lemon Juice, Vinegar, Chillies, Salt, Xanthan (Gum stabilizer).
Typical Nutritional Information:
- Energy (kJ): 617
- Protein (g): 2.3
- Carbohydrate (g): 25
- of which Total Sugar (g): 25
- Total Fat (g): 4.2
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.2
- of which Unsaturated (g): 4
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1.8
- Sodium (mg): 2500
- Tree nuts: Made in a factory that uses macadamia nuts.
- Recyclable glass bottle, polypropylene closure, PVC seal; outer packaging made from cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Eswatini.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.