- pH balanced shower gel and body wash
- Prebiotics support skin microbiome
- Ultra-gentle formulation
- Suitable for the whole family
- Community sourced baobab
- Naturally fragranced with essential oils
- RSPO certified sustainable palm Ingredients
- BWC certified cruelty-free
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Baobab Fruit extract is rich in polyphenols that fight oxidative stress and keep the skin youthful.
- Orange Oil is beneficial for clarifying skin tone and evening out light and dark patches.
- Rooibos extract is deeply soothing. It can reduce irritation from dryness and eczema.
- Nett Volume: 500 ml.
- Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl oleate, Inulin*, Adansonia digitata (Baobab) Fruit Extract*, Citric Acid, Aspalathus linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Citronellol**, Linalool**, Limonene**, Benzyl Benzoate**, Geraniol**.
- *Ingredients from Organic Farming
- **Component of Natural Essential Oils
- 99.5% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
- Bottled in recyclable HDPE (#2) plastic.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product16/08/2021, By NicolaHave tried I am fresh, I am new and I am awake from this range. All lovely but I am new is my favorite.
Even with the discount, it’s still cheaper at Dischem (R99.99).26/07/2021, By LIZELLPure awesome body wash, definitely recommend. Feels creamy ( hydrating) lathers very well - this is a huge bonus point ! smell is perfectly balanced. Love it .29/04/2021, By LarisaGentle enough for babies too. Great smell.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.