- 100% natural mood and stress modulator
- Supports natural GABA and serotonin production
- Synergistic blend of adaptogens and nootropics
- Non-sedative, with no drowsiness
- Superior bioavailability with BioPerine® (piperine extract)
- GMP certified quality product
- No magnesium stearate
- Vegan friendly
- L-Theanine is also well known as part of a ‘nootropic stack’ with caffeine. L-Theanine counteracts the negative effects of caffeine such as heart palpitations, and the ‘jittery’ feeling.
- Ashwagandha is an ancient Ayurvedic herb which has been used for centuries to benefit both body and mind. It has been clinically demonstrated to reduce the negative effects of stress.
- As a dietary supplement, adults should take two (2) capsules daily. For acute support, an additional serving of two (2) capsules may be taken.
- Do not exceed four (4) capsules in a 24-hour period unless otherwise directed by a medical professional.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Capsules: 60 vegecaps.
Supplement Facts: per serving
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin; mg): 30
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL; mg): 10
- L-Tryptophan (mg): 300
- Lemon Balm (mg): 300
- Ashwagandha Extract (mg): 300
- Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica; mg): 200
- L-Theanine (mg): 200
- BioPerine® (Black Pepper Fruit Extract; mg): 5
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product14/08/2021, By ZukiswaNothing remarkable at all23/03/2021, By YolindiI noticed an immediate effect. The product gave calmness and clarity. I will be ordering it again.13/09/2020, By QuintonLemon balm is a great relaxer. Makes a great sleep tea when combined with Valerian root. The addition of L-Theanine to this product further helps to unwind. Great product08/05/2020, By MerganI don't notice any difference at all using this product.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.