- Dong Quai Herbal Tincture
- Assists with vaginal dryness
- Can help to improve irregular & painful periods
- Can relieve symptoms of sinusitis & allergies
- Naturally gluten-free
- Free of artificial flavour, fragrances or colours
- Produced in Durban, South Africa
- Place drops directly under the tongue, or add to a small measure of water.
- Drink half an hour before meals on an empty stomach.
- To eliminate alcohol, add drops to hot water, allow to cool & sip.
- Alcohol will evaporate while tincture will remain effective.
- Adults: 10 drops 3 x daily.
- Store below 25℃ & out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 50ml
- Ethanol, Purified Water, Dong Quai Root.
- Not suitable for children, diabetics or for use during pregnancy.
- Not suitable if on thinning blood medication or are suffering from diarrhoea or hypermenorrhoea.
- Recyclable amber glass & plastic bottle top.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.