- Yummy, chewy gummies made with crushed apples that have been distilled and fermented
- Each gummy contains 500mg of pure ACV equivalent to 10ml (2 Teaspoons)
- Can help to promote your skin health
- Helps with weight loss
- Supports your gut health, digestion and metabolism
- Enriched with Pomegranate - A source of anti-inflammatory properties
- Added Vitamin B12 - which can reduce fatigue & contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Infused Beetroot - to assist in reducing your blood pressure
- Glazing agent features Palm Fruit Oil
- Sweetened with Glucose syrup & Sugar
- Natural colouring - Anthocyanin E163
- Contains Maltodextrin
- Packed with antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Gluten free
- GMO free
- Vegan friendly
- Manufactured in the UK according to the GMP code of practice
- Use as a food supplement, take one (1) gummy once a day.
- Do not take more than one per day.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- 30 Tablets
- Folate, Vitamin B12, Apple Cider Vinegar, Pomegranate Juice Powder, Beet Juice Powder, Sweeteners (Glucose Syrup, Sugar) Premix [Apple Cider Vinegar, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Folic Acid, Beetroot Spray-Dried Juice, Pomegranate Spray Dried Juice, Maltodextrin) Water, Pectin E440, Citric Acid E330, Sodium Citrate E331], Glazing Agent (Coconut/Palm Oil, Carnauba Wax E903) Natural Apple Flavouring, Anthocyanin E163.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18 and individuals with known medical conditions should consult a doctor before using this or any other food supplement.
- Recyclable plastic bottle with cap.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the UK
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.