- Hessian sprouting bag with 50g lentil seeds included
- Grow your own sprouts at home
- Fresh, healthy & packed with nutrition
- Ready to harvest in just 3-5 days
- Excellent yield: 50g seeds = 300g sprouts
The sprouting bag remains moist but not wet. Perfect for sprouting while hiking or camping.
- First, sterilise your bag. Boil water, place the bag in the water for 5 minutes & hang it up to dry.
- Soak your seeds for 8-12 hours overnight.
- Rinse the seeds well after soaking & place into the sprout bag.
- Dip the whole bag into a bowl of water for 30 seconds, then hang it on a hook for the water to run off. (If you have no hook near your sink, let the bag drain on your dish rack.)
- Rinse seeds twice a day, morning & evening.
- After 3-5 days your sprouts will be ready to harvest.
- This sprout bag drains completely within 5 minutes after dipping the bag in water.
- Water does not collect in the bag.
- What can I sprout? :
- All sorts of lentils, beans, grains & seeds.
- Turn the bag inside out. Remove shells, seeds etc.
- Wash the entire bag by hand in warm tap water.
- Do not use soap as it removes all natural oils from the hessian fibres.
- Re-use after cleaning.
From time to time:
- If the bag smells sour or shows a little mould.
- Sterilise the bag by leaving it in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Hang up & dry, then re-use.
Hessian sprouting bag with 50g lentil seeds included
7 out of 9 people would recommend this product11/01/2021, By HelenWhat a wonderful product!!! I am making so many delicious sprouts and it's so easy.09/11/2020, By ShannonWorks great for me. When I'm not making sprouts I simply dry it out & store it away.08/05/2020, By JanetExcellent sprout bag17/01/2020, By SupportGood01/03/2019, By StellaBeen growing sprouts with great success since I bought this little gem. Love it.23/02/2019, By NinaI’m very happy with this cute sprouting bag, yes it’s small but I find it’s the perfect size for me.22/08/2018, By CarienCute bag, but it's very over priced. It's just a little bag which you can get at any craft store for much cheaper.27/03/2018, By KaeylaI was disappointed with this product. The lentils became tangled in the straw and the sideways method of hanging meant that everything sagged to the side. Perhaps a different medium would help and balancing the bag upright would also. I'm not keen on ordering again.03/10/2017, By BijoutI was disappointed in the size and very basic design of the bag , in relation to the price charged. I expected it to be larger although having used it, it was sufficient for my needs.The construction is sound but I will not order another one.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.