Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Vertical, low-speed masticating juicer (2nd Generation)
- Wide feeding tube for large, whole fruits and veg
- Makes juices, smoothies and sorbets
- Can also make your favourite nut milks from almonds, cashews and more
- Smart Cap prevents leaking while pouring juice into a glass
- Includes specialised cleaning brushes
- Includes recipe booklet and instruction manual
- Thoughtful gift for health food fanatics
Benefits of Juicing:
- Easy, delicious way to get the vitamins, minerals and other phytonutrients from your fresh produce.
- Rapid absorption of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients.
- By removing the fibre, you can increase your daily fruit and vegetable intake.
- Juicing can help you control satiety levels throughout the day, whether you want to lose weight or sustainably gain mass.
- Drinking higher pulp juices can help keep you feeling fuller for longer, because of the high fibre content.
- Separating the pulp from your juice can help stimulate appetite. Perfect for ‘hard-gainers’.
Did you know? Kuvings juicers are made using safe, eco-friendly and BPA-free materials that are durable and safe enough to be used in the manufacture of medical equipment.
About Kuvings: For over 4 decades, Kuvings has been providing families and foodies with premium quality kitchen appliances. They are world-renowned for their build quality and ingenious design.
- Jug, strainers and augur are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Clean pulp from strainers using the included brushes before dishwashing.
- Do not submerge the power base.
- Feeding Tube Width: 76 mm
- Capacity: 400 ml
- Speed: 60 RPM
- Wattage: 240 Watts
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Weight: 6,7 kg
- Dimensions: 229 mm x 210 mm x 450 mm
- Ultem, Tritan, ABS, PC.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Korea.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product20/12/2019, By LindaAwesome. Makes juice fast and very tasty with very little mess.
I like the fact that I don’t spend time cutting up the fruit and veg.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.