An anti-ageing facial moisturiser for night-time use. Ideal for mature skin.
How it works - benefits of key ingredients:
- Co-enzyme Q10 protects your skin from free radical damage, prevents UVA damage (photo-ageing) & reduces wrinkle depth.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is called the “universal antioxidant” because it helps your skin use other antioxidants to deactivate cell-damaging free radicals. It also combats inflammation & prevents oxidative sun damage.
- Frankincense oil tones & firms the skin.
- Myrrh oil is an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory & also a natural toner (astringent)
- Cedarwood oil is antiseptic, astringent & also anti-inflammatory
- Hazelnut oil is hydrating & antioxidant-rich; it also provides UV protection.
- Jojoba oil has a very similar structure to the skin's own natural oils (sebum), & so helps to balance your complexion.
- Apply a natural hydrosol to your skin, then lightly apply this oil while your skin is still moist.
- Gently massage into the face and neck, pressing with fingertips and finishing with light sweeping strokes.
Jojoba oil, hazelnut oil, sesame seed oil, marula oil, essential oils of cedarwood, frankincense, myrrh, co-enzyme Q10, alpha lipoic acid
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product24/05/2017, By ArlineI love this, and for the price!
I think it might be a miracle in a bottle, not only great as a serum under night cream but clears up any break-out quickly (might be the Q10)04/02/2016, By SheenaIt is still early days yet I am finding that this product goes on smoothly without any negative experience. Smells great, feels great, goes into my skin quickly without any residue stickiness so am still hopeful that amazing things will soon be visible...one can only hope :=)03/12/2015, By RobynFantastic line-up of anti-ageing ingredients and works like a bomb. And my friends and family are noticing the difference, the compliments are the proof in the pudding!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.