- Quality programmable multi-cooker with 8L capacity
- Does the work of 7 kitchen appliances in 1
- Pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté/searing, yoghurt maker & warmer
- Made with food-grade stainless steel
- Easy to use one-touch controls
- 14 Smart programs with built-in sensors
- No unhealthy chemical coatings
- Designed for fast, flexible & delicious cooking
- Microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, time & duration
- Accessories: Stainless steel steam rack with handles, extra sealing ring
The Instant Pot has 14 smart programs:
- Bean/Chili, Poultry
- Slow Cook
- Keep Warm
- Pressure Cook
- High Safety Standards: 10 proven safety mechanisms and UL safety certification.
- Quality Materials: Inner cooking pot made from food grade 304, no chemical coating, 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution.
- Superior Results: Fully sealed environment locks in flavours, nutrients & aromas.
- Convenient Design: Brushed stainless steel is fingerprint resistant, with lid holder for left and right-handed users.
- 14 Cooking Programs: Simply press one of the function keys to start cooking.
- Dual Pressure Settings: High-pressure cooking reduces cooking time by up to 70%; low pressure prevents overcooking delicate ingredients.
- Up to 24 Hour Delayed Start: Prep your ingredients in advance, and let your Instant Pot do all the work.
- Getting started
- Subscribe to the Instant Pot YouTube channel for recipes, guides, and tutorials.
- See detailed instructions in the included manual.
- The cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
- Pot Capacity: 8L
- Power: 1200W
- Dimensions: 36.1 x 33.8 x 37.6cm
- Weight: 4.6kg
- Power supply: 120V-60Hz
- Solid Food Grade 304 (18/8) Stainless Steel.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.