- Natural digestive supplement
- With probiotics & patented Digestive Enzyme Complex
- Promotes the breakdown of macromolecules to improve digestion
- Helps to balance intestinal flora levels
- Contains Triphala, a herbal anti-inflammatory remedy for digestive issues
- 3-in-1 support for better gut health
- No artificial additives
- Adults: As a dietary supplement, take one 1 capsule before a meal, up to 3 times a day.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
- 60 Vege-Capsules
- Triphala: 500mg
- Lactospore 1bln CFUs: 67mg
- DigeZyme Complex (Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Lactase & Cellulase): 50mg
- Bioperine: 5mg
- Microcrystalline Cellulose (Filler)
- 250ml Plastic PET Bottle with Silica Gel Insert.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product07/06/2021, By AngI was feeling so uncomfortable and in pain after eating. Since taking this product this issue has improved considerably03/04/2021, By GarethI have tried so many products on the market.
This is by far the best I have used .
If used daily , it works wonders.
Great value for money15/03/2021, By CatherineExcellent - has helped with bloating.28/02/2021, By Hassain HashamGreat07/01/2021, By LizanneWorks really well and hoping it will be back in stock soon21/12/2020, By CatherineI bought this product for my Mom and she has been very impressed - it's now on repeat order.21/11/2020, By daniellealways on the look out for good probiotics11/11/2020, By AllisonHaving lots of gut issues for a number of years I am finding this product very helpful and soothing. The digeative enzymes are very helpful.12/09/2020, By Nazk
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.