- Adaptogenic blend of herbs
- Nootropic benefits
- May improve focus, information uptake and retention
- Scientifically proven
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Bacopa monnieri (aka water hyssop) is an all-natural herb known to Western traditional medicine for centuries. It has been scientifically proven to improve mental clarity and focus.
- Choline is an essential nutrient which supports healthy circulation to the brain. It has been shown to improve neurotransmitter signalling and response times.
- Sage has demonstrated neuroprotective antioxidant abilities and supports cholinergic activity.
- For those experiencing poor memory, dull cognitive function, brain fog or for use during times of mental stress (e.g. study/exams).
- Teens aged 13–17 years: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as professionally advised.
- Adults 18 years and older: Take 2 capsules daily with food or as professionally advised.
- Do not take during pregnancy and breastfeeding as safety has not been determined.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- Best taken at the start of your day.
- Always consult with your trusted healthcare practitioner before starting a new supplement regimen, especially if taking chronic or prescription medications.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Ensure lid is properly sealed after opening.
- Capsules: 60 vegecaps.
Active Ingredients: per vegecap.
- VitaCholine (Choline L-Bitartrate; 225 mg), BacoMind (Bacopa Monnieri Whole Plant; 3000 mg), Salvia Officinalis Leaf (Sage; 151 mg).
- Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide Colloidal Anhydrous.
Country of Origin:
- Product of New Zealand.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product11/02/2021, By CarolineI’ve really noticed a difference when I take this supplement. It almost makes my brain ‘zone back in’ and definitely has helped with alertness and memory.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.