- Blanched almond nut flakes
- No additives or preservatives
- A protein-rich topping for granola & baked goods
- High in vitamin E, fibre, protein & calcium
- A great source of heart-healthy fats
- Bio-bag based on renewable raw materials
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags that are 100% plastic free and recyclable. Our bio-based bags are made with non-GMO plant based-materials. The bio-bag is certified by DIN, CERTO, TÜV Austria, and DIN EN. Our planet-friendly protective carton box is sourced from sustainably managed forests and printed with vegetable-based inks.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Nett Weight: 200 g.
- Blanched flaked Almond kernels (tree nuts).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 2469
- Protein (g): 21.4
- Carbohydrate (g): 19
- of which Total Sugar (g): 4.6
- Total Fat (g): 52.5
- of which Saturated Fat (g):4.0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 9.9
- Sodium (mg): 19
- Almond (Tree Nuts).
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of the USA and/or Spain and/or Australia.
0 out of 1 people would recommend this product02/07/2021, By PeterAlthough the best-before date on these flaked almonds is 01/05/2022, I don't believe they have been stored in ideal conditions because they have a slightly rancid taste.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.