- Natural raw cashew nuts
- No additives or preservatives
- No added salt
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- Great antioxidant properties
- High in protein & iron
- Source of magnesium, selenium & zinc
- Can be enjoyed as a snack on their own, or used to make creamy nut butter
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, milk, ground nuts, soy beans, tree nuts and sulphites are present.
- Available: 300g & 1kg
- Cashew nut kernels (tree nuts)
Special Notice for Raw Foodies:
- Freshly harvested raw cashews are not safe to eat. This is because they contain urushiol, which is the same chemical that you'd find in poison ivy. Urushiol is toxic if ingested and can cause rashes or burns if it contacts the skin. Freshly harvested raw cashews are lightly steamed to neutralise the urushiol. The description “raw” is used to differentiate from “roasted” and would not meet the expectations of someone following a strict raw food diet.
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 2313.8kJ
- Protein: 18.2g
- Carbohydrate: 30.2g
- of which total sugar: 5.9g
- Total fat: 43.8g
- of which saturated fat: 7.8g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 23.8g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 7.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 3.3g
- Sodium: 12mg
Country of Origin:
- Product of Vietnam, Mozambique and Madagascar
28 out of 28 people would recommend this product30/10/2020, By GowwaaThis is so worth it and good packaging, love these.29/10/2020, By YususYummy28/10/2020, By TanaLovely snack27/10/2020, By AliyahWonderful27/10/2020, By AliyahWonderful26/10/2020, By AmyDelicious! A great buy.20/09/2020, By KateYummy... and I can't wait to compost the packaging! Will definitely be back for a follow up review - considering the packing was a strong motivator for my purchase :)07/09/2020, By Carlaexpensive but yummy05/09/2020, By KellySuper cheap and oh so wonderful buy for such a pantry necessity!11/08/2020, By ShannonWhat a product27/07/2020, By GreenieHealthy05/07/2020, By AlexandraDelicious creamy cashews. As a vegan, I love to add them to sauces and soups to achieve a creamy flavour and consistency24/05/2020, By RockReally enjoying these19/05/2020, By Belindalove05/05/2020, By FrankLove them03/05/2020, By JanetI just love all the Faithful to Nature branded products. Good quality, nice packaging. Very satisfied!29/04/2020, By HappyMany uses24/04/2020, By AExcellent quality cashews but the price is not very reasonable.22/04/2020, By AshleeIf I could I would have these everyday!15/04/2020, By LeslieThese nuts, like all of your products, were fresh and delicious. Great quality and I would order more, but they are out of stock! probably, because of how yummy they are...15/01/2020, By LeahSimple, delicious, nutritious. Great eco friendly packaging08/11/2019, By LilyGood quality cashews and I love the home compostable packaging16/07/2019, By TaniaI bought this for my Dad, whom is crazy about nuts and he loved them so much that I had to buy him more!06/05/2019, By NathalieThese nuts are great, good quality14/04/2019, By JulietaI love them, pleasantly rich28/02/2019, By EliznaGreat!03/01/2019, By EsteeReally liked these, and used them to snack on as well as to soak for sauces which turns out really well. I like the non-plastic packaging!07/12/2018, By RoxyVery nice
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.