- Cleansing & deeply nourishing conditioner
- 99.8% Natural Ingredients
- Contains organic tea tree & Lemon
- tea tree has antiseptic & anti dandruff properties
- tea tree and Aloe Vera may soothe itchy & flakey scalp
- Coconut Oil, Shea Butter & Argan Oil deeply nourish the hair
- Gives hair bounce, body & shine
- Non-toxic conditioner
- Free from sulphates, parabens, silicone, Alcohol & mineral oil
- Palm Oil free
- Recyclable packaging
- Certified cruelty-free by Beauty Without Cruelty SA
- Suitable for all hair types
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- A little goes a long way - use in moderation to prevent build up.
- Smooth conditioner on the lengths and ends of wet hair after shampooing with Balancing Shampoo, and then rinse well.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only.
- In the case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
- Nett Volume: 250 ml.
- Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Coco Glucoside, Sodium Levulinate, Cetyl Alcohol, Isoamyl Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, PCA Glyceryl oleate, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternafolia (tea tree) Leaf Oil*, Potassium sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene**, Linalool**.
- *from organic farming
- **naturally occuring in essential oils.
- Recyclable polypropylene cap and Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) soft touch tube.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product12/11/2021, By OliviaGentle and Nourishing. Has done wonders for my daughters hair.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.