- Can be used to make a face mud mask, a body wrap, foot bath, a clay bath, or even a hair mask
- Bentonite is ultra-absorbent and will pull impurities from deep within the pores
- Helps extract blackheads, acne, and excess oil
- Leaves the skin energised, soft, and supple
- Removes dead, and damaged skin for a more even skin tone
- Cruelty free
- No perfume
- As a clay mask:
- Mix 1-2 teaspoons clay powder with 1-2 teaspoons water
- Apply to clean face
- Leave until clay begins to crack (15-20 mins)
- Rinse with warm water, and moisturize
- Use 2-3 times a week
- For external use only.
- Do not use metal spoons or bowls when mixing your clay.
- Store in a cool, dry place
Did you know?
- Bentonite clay is a type of soil made from volcanic ash being exposed to the elements, namely water.
- 400 g
Country of Origin:
Made in South Africa
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product01/10/2018, By KaydeeDoing a mask as suggested using this leaves the skin beautifully soft. Can also be used in home made toothpaste and hair care products. Just do not let it come into contact with metal!
Great product26/08/2018, By MiaFirst time trying Bentonite clay. Made my skin smooth and bright.21/07/2018, By KimOne of the better quality clay powders. I use it as a hair mask for my natural afro hair and it works wonders.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.