- CoQ10 supports cognitive function, cardiopulmonary health and energy recovery
- CoQ10 has potent antioxidant effects
- Doubles CoQ10 levels after 3 weeks
- 24 hour MicroActive® CoQ10 enables CoQ10 to be absorbed quickly and easily
- 370% better absorption than crystalline CoQ10
- Standardised to contain 72mg of CoQ10
- 100% natural
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Contains no sugar, gluten or preservatives
- GMO free
- Take 1 capsule daily, in the morning with or after food or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner
- There are no known contraindications
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
Did you know? Coenzyme Quinone 10 (CoQ10) is found in all multicellular organisms, particularly in the mitochondria. CoQ10 is integral to cellular respiration (the metabolic action of the mitochondrion), and the production of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate). CoQ10 is also known as ubiquinone as it is ubiquitously present in animals.
- 30 x Vegetable Capsules
- Active Ingredients:MicroActive® CoQ10 Complex (β-cyclodextrin and CoQ10)
- Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (vegetarian capsule), Vegetable Stearate, Silica
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product21/09/2020, By SusanBrilliant product19/09/2020, By MarcelleSo far so good. Have more energy. I take chronic high blood medication so this is meant to help protect immune08/09/2020, By HillaryI love this product.03/09/2020, By MarcyStarted using for about two weeks. No side effects. I take hb pressure meds. Seems to be working for energy levels14/11/2019, By NissaI take it daily because I also drink a blood-pressure pill. From what I know, it's a necessity. No side effects.19/07/2019, By NissaFrom what I know, ubiquinol is necessary to counteract the side-effects of certain medication that depletes this enzyme in the body. I've been using it on and off for years now, and my heart health is good.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.