- Homeopathic gripe water treatment
- For symptomatic relief of Colic, Gas and Upset Stomach
- Fast acting - Stops Colic in 10 minutes
- Natural active ingredients for a safe and gentle formula
- Great tasting to keep tears at bay
- FDA Listed Medicine
- Completely free of sugar, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), herbal oils and extracts, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy or animal products
Packaged in an amber glass bottle with oral dispenser and tamper-proof seal for maximum purity, stability, and safety. A separate oral dispenser is included in each package.
How it Works:
- Digestive Aid - anti-spasmodic, gastric mobility, cramp-relieving, and acid reflux
- Gas Relief: adsorption and expulsion
- Calming and Soothing: Relief of pain, insomnia, and restlessness
- Chamomile: Great for easing the colic symptoms of irritability, nervous tension and anxiousness
- Fennel: Relaxes spasms in smooth muscles, like those in the intestinal tract, and has long been used for indigestion and as a gas-relieving and gastrointestinal tract cramp-relieving agent
- Caraway: Has been used effectively for over 5,000 years to relieve flatulence, heartburn and indigestion, and is widely recognized as an antispasmodic for mild spasms of the gastrointestinal tract
- Peppermint: An excellent digestive aid that is well known for its ability to induce the expulsion of gas from the stomach and intestines
- Ginger: An outstanding soothing natural medicine for the gastrointestinal tract and has been shown to beneficially influence gastric mobility while also exerting antispasmodic effects
- Lemon Balm: Known for its relaxing and gas-relieving (carminative) effects, as well as a treatment for insomnia
- Blackthorn: Relieves pressure of abdominal flatulence which can cause cramp-like and aching pains in the bladder region while also relaxing spasmodic colic
- Vegetable Carbon: Recognized for its ability to eliminate toxins in the body, it provides relief from gas, indigestion, abdominal distention with cramping pains, and belching
- Shake bottle well before each use and store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
- If needed, repeat once every 60 minutes for up to 3 doses or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed 4 full doses in 24 hours.
- Clean oral dispenser and let air-dry after each use. Close cap tightly after each use.
Dosage under 20lbs/ 9kg: ¼ tsp
Dosage over 20lbs/ 9kg: ½ tsp
Chamomile, Fennel, Caraway, Peppermint, Ginger, Lemon Balm, Blackthorn, Vegetable Charcoal
10 out of 12 people would recommend this product28/09/2020, By AníkThis product was recommended to us by my baby's paediatrician. We use it only when baby is struggling with wind and it works great. She also likes the taste of it (compared to gripe water which she really does not like at all and doesn't work well for us either). Downsides are that it can stain and is expensive, but these are worth it to us because it's so effective (and we use it sparingly).09/03/2020, By Neocolic calm constipated my son badly.it made his colic worse. it totally didnt work for us. for my second born i did not use any medication and the episodes were more controllable than for her brother. My advice to moms is never to use any medication for colic and gases coz some may complicate things further. find non medicinal alternatives of soothing the baby.09/03/2020, By Neocolic calm constipated my son badly.it made his colic worse. it totally didnt work for us. for my second born i did not use any medication and the episodes were more controllable than for her brother. My advice to moms is never to use any medication for colic and gases coz some may complicate things further. find non medicinal alternatives of soothing the baby.08/03/2020, By NdiBest colic calm.. It worked within minutes.. This is the best by far.24/02/2020, By AmyAfter trying a few over the counter and prescribed medications for Colic and reflux, this by far worked the BEST for us. It calmed my baby within minutes.11/10/2019, By TammyIt definitely worked better than any other product I tried & it's natural. Just very pricey25/07/2019, By ShereeVery happy with this product. My baby likes the taste so it is not difficult to get him to take it. My baby does not have colic but there are times when I can see his in discomfort and this is my go to natural product. I give it with peace of mind knowing it is all natural. I definitely see the difference after.02/12/2018, By SafiyyahWorked for my baby but product seperated after a few uses and was then useless as it wouldnt remix.19/10/2018, By MichI am honestly so disappointed in this product. Used it in the last 2 days and my baby has not stopped crying because of cramps. SOOO much worse than just using normal telement drops or Bonnycare. Stopped it last night and baby was better this morning.
Would not recommend this unless you can receive samples first to see if it works for your baby as the products are expensive and I just wasted over R 350 on this.26/06/2018, By AnmarI highly recommend this product! After trying so many products for colic I came upon this one, and can I just say wow! This product definitely works for colic.07/05/2018, By MihlaliLoved that its only natural ingredients used. But cant tell how effective it is, as I have only used it once.03/03/2018, By AnineThis will be my 3de bottle. My baby boy is now months. I've been using Colic Calm since birth. I have tried a few other natural products, but Colic Calm works the best. The product is fast acting and taste nice. For more severe colic you can use Colic Calm after every hour for up to 3 times. I highly recommend Colic Calm.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.