What does your Baby Bullet Kit include?
- 1 x High-torque Power Base: The heart of the Baby Bullet system. Shreds, blends, grinds or mills baby food to the perfect consistency. The base can be used with the Batch Bowl or a Short Cup.
- 1 x Batch Bowl: Perfect for mixing up large portions of baby food.
- 2 x Short Cups: Great for making smaller portions; turn family dinner into baby's dinner in seconds.
- 6 x Date-Dial Cups: Adorable cups for safe food storage; use them to keep track of exactly how fresh your little one’s food is.
- 2 x Stay-Fresh Lids: Keep your baby’s food fresh for storage or travel with these tight-fitting leak-proof lids.
- 1 x Blend Blade: Use this blade to purée foods to the ideal texture – smooth and creamy for younger babies, or thick and chunky for more advanced tots.
- 1 x Milling Blade: Turn rice into rice flour, or make your own rice cereal with this handy blade attachment.
You’ll also get:
- Baby Bullet Healthy Baby Nutrition Guide: Over 200 pages packed with wholesome recipes, and information on the best foods for every stage of your growing baby’s development.
- User Manual: Easy-to-follow instructions and helpful techniques on how to create the perfect meals for baby. Also includes a handy Food Journal, to help you track your little one’s preferences or possible allergies.
- The Pocket Nutritionist: A pocket-sized informative guide to help you navigate the grocery store and make the best nutritional choices for your family.
- Output: 200W
- Max. capacity: 32oz
- Speeds: 1 (Pulse)
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product26/04/2018, By jesslove it14/07/2017, By Megan-leeI didn't buy this on ftn but have one of these exact models. I've been making baby purees, baby cereals (rice, quinoa, millet, oats) and it is still running amazingly after 7 months! It definitely grows with baby, still using it for my toddler :) highly recommended!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.