- Eco-friendly sanitary pads
- Individually wrapped, with wings
- Plastic-free design
- Soft, comfortable & breathable
- No dyes, fragrances or parabens
- Gentle on the skin, with no allergens or irritants
What are ANNA pads made from?
- Top sheet: Pure natural raw cotton
- Absorbent core: Sustainably sourced plant fibres from FSC certified forests
- Backsheet: Compostable, certified biodegradable Cardia plant-based biopolymer
- ANNA pads are single-use, disposable pads made with sustainable materials.
- ANNA pads are individually wrapped for convenience & hygiene.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Pack of 10
- Natural Raw Cotton Topsheet, Plant Fibre Core, Cardia Biopolymer Backsheet.
- Cardboard Box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product14/09/2020, By TJ.Great product and love that it is local.13/09/2020, By CarikaDefinitely a new favourite! Comfortable, great for the environment and I love the packaging!05/09/2020, By ClaireThe pads are quite thick but comfortable. They seem as efficient as "classic" ones. I will buy again.30/08/2020, By JayThese are great, I do wish the pads had a thinner option as these are quite thick. But other than that they are wonderful24/08/2020, By TI just received my pads and I absolutely love it!20/08/2020, By TeriThe product is amazing17/08/2020, By HeleenLocally made, natural and affordable. Use this when Hannahpad is drying.17/08/2020, By ChristinaAffordable, gentle on the skin and a good quality product. Love that this price is similar to the one found at large supermarkets, nice consistency.16/08/2020, By CookieFinally a more affordable organic pad02/08/2020, By HeleneHow much of comfort
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.