- Milk chocolate made with heirloom cocoa from Tanzania
- Bronze winner at the Internationa Taste Awards 2020
- Made following ethical & sustainable bean-to-bar processes
- Single-origin: ethically sourced from Tanzania
- Direct Trade: income goes directly to the farmers
- Chocolate made from scratch in Cape Town
- Unrefined cane sugar from South Africa
- No artificial preservatives, additives, colours or flavours
- Halaal & Kosher certified
- Not suitable for vegans
Did you know? Afrikoa’s carbon footprint is much lower when compared to other Cocoa traders, because the Cocoa beans never leave the continent at any stage of the production process. The Afrikoa range is “Made in Africa, for Africa”.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Store in an airtight container after opening.
- This product is heat sensitive.
- Nett Weight: 100 g.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 2413
- Protein (g): 7
- Carbohydrate (g): 21
- of which Total Sugar (g): 55
- Total Fat (g): 33
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 20
- Dietary Fibre (g): 2
- Sodium (mg): 50
- Milk (Lactose), may contain traces of tree nuts.
- Recyclable cardboard box with foil wrapper.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa from local & imported ingredients.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.